|Isle of Man, Isle of Man||Salary: + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Junior Games Publisher | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package, relocation assistance |Isle of Man
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Junior Games Publisher to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company in the Isle of Man. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work force. The Junior Games Publisher position is required to promote, manage and market games within the business and is responsible for ensuring a successful launch with in the operator's casinos
- Adopt a data driven environment and use data insights to optimize products and processes.
- Track profitability and effectiveness on global and local level for the Casino and Games vertical within the operators Casino.
- Ownership of the Games catalogue and Games release process with in the business.
- Thorough understanding of Games; Game Structures, Themes, Bet Models, Playability, Design UX. Provide Feedback to Studios based on detailed understanding of the product.
- Analysis of all slot and games performance and best placement of games on websites depending on performance.
- Work with extensive internal and external groups including the Studio Head, Marketing, Business Development, Finance, Legal, etc.
- Provide clear context to internal and external teams for how the features fit into the larger game, how they fit into the market place, and how they serve our players.
- Help the Studios understand priorities of highest business value features and set quality targets.
- Deliver strong presentations and take responsibility for internal reviews with KPI's and partners.
- Understand the Game Release Process for the casino Brands.
Essential skills and experience
- Up to 3 years of experience working as a casino manager or in a similar role.
- Solid understanding of the online casino business, mobile casino and casino operations.
- Strong understanding of the competitor game supplier.
- Knowledge on know how to drive casino product marketing and proposition.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Able to perform in high pressure and stressful environments.
- Business awareness all round in the market.
- Advanced leadership abilities.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
Casino Management | Customer Relationships | Gaming | Communication | Clients | Online |