|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive salary + benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Accounts Junior |Financial Services |Gibraltar | Competitive Salary + Benefits
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Junior Accountant for an established Financial Services company based in the thriving jurisdiction of Gibraltar. You will have some accounting knowledge and it would be preferable if they are working towards achieving their AAT certificate or expressing an interest in following this path.
If you are an experienced Junior Accountant and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Study package for AAT and/or ACCA
- Genuine career progression as part of a growing team
What You Will Be Doing
- General office housekeeping
- Submitting online returns and forms
- Posting on various accounting systems
- Potential to grow within the role to prepare basic accounts work
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Excellent computer skills including basic excel
- Excellent organisational skills
- An outgoing personality as the role involves lots of communication with colleagues at different levels, clients and external bodies.
If you are an experienced Accounts Junior, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.
AAT / Financial Services /