|Yorkshire and the Humber, England||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sean Miller|
Junior Accountant | Harrogate | Part Qualified ACCA, ICAS or ACA or AAT equivalent | Excellent salary + bonus and benefits | Profit Share | Flexible working | Study Support
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Junior Accountant (Part Qualified) to join an award winning Top 20 chartered accountancy firm at their office in Harrogate. The Junior Accountant will be responsible for a broad range of clients, including partnerships, trusts, sole traders and companies covering various activities, such as manufacturing, property development and consultancy services.
The role benefits from a good salary, flexible working, paid overtime, study support and excellent career progression opportunities.
The Junior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Preparation of management and financial accounts
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Maintenance of client accounting records
- Contacting clients to retrieve essential data or information
- Visiting clients offsite and carrying out audit tests
- Completion of personal and corporate tax returns
- Completion of ad hoc duties as instructed by managers or partners
The Junior Accountant Requirement:
- At least 2 years' experience working for a Chartered Accountancy firm and be part qualified ACCA, ICAS or ACA or AAT equivalent
- Knowledge of management and financial accounting
- Ability to use Excel and Word is essential
- Knowledge of Sage or Xero would be advantageous
- Seeks self-development and provides support that enables others to develop within the firm
- In addition to the above the individual should be organised and commercially minded. They should display a flexible, professional approach and have the confidence and ability to establish credibility with Partners and clients
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail me at email@example.com or call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
ACCA | ICAS Part qualified accountant | Junior Accountant