|Reading, Berkshire||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
- Work as part of a team using Agile/Scrum practices and values
- Taking accountability for your own work, but also assist others with theirs when necessary
- Provide careful, thoughtful, useful code contributions to assist with the delivery of exceptional quality games to customers
- Document work so others can benefit from your contributions
- Continuously learning new approaches to coding, developing great content, and providing a superior output
- The skillset to turn designs into fully functioning code;
- Exposure to Frameworks such as React, Angular, Backbone and CSS pre-processors such as LESS or SASS;
- Experience working in an Agile environment;
- Creating games of any sort within a mobile environment (beneficial);
- Flash experience (beneficial);
- Animation experience (beneficial);
- Web page building is useful - but as this is more about the functionality of online games - it's more about the functionality, look, feel and speed within the mobile environment;
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team;
- Excellent English communication skills.
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic technology company which works with some leaders in gaming and is able to offer ample opportunities to progress your career.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 02071836462 or email Kirsten.email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.