|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive + Plus benefits and relocation|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Rob Tully|
They have freshly converted to the AWS stack and the perfect candidate will have this knowledge and experience, a passion for new technologies and be ready to learn new programming languages / concepts / technologies as they hit the marketplace.
You will be joining a high performing development team with the aim of continuing to deliver high quality applications and features. You will be based in beautiful offices amongst enthused colleagues, who strive for excellence. Great customer experience will be central to everything you do.
- Writing clean code against guidelines and published standards
- Thinking of and sharing applications of new technologies
- Liaising with various project teams
- Designing responsive and adaptive web pages
- ReactJS or AngularJS experience
- Experience with high volume transactional websites
- Automation software
- RESTful APIs, Ajax, push updates
- Agile methodologies and SCRUM
- Committed to TDD
- Determined to succeed and produce great work
- Enjoy communicating with others to ensure successful delivery
- Thrive under pressure, with great time management and prioritisation skills
- Flexible in their approach
This is not an exhaustive list of the necessary requirements and responsibilities. Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth. They have an excellent working environment and the successful Web Developers will be provided with a great platform to develop their career in technology.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Rob Tully, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the IT, Mobile & Internet sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
This advert is posted by SRGEurope (www.srgeurope.com), a UK based recruitment consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our job adverts are for live jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for.