|Hampshire, England||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist with technical design and development of applications as part of Scrum and engineering teams
- Develop secure, performant and scalable applications/software services
- Engage with other project and technical teams to improve cross working/team knowledge
- Input into functional requirements, ensuring these are clearly stated and testable.
- Ensure non-functional requirements are addressed
- Write supporting documentation for design, configuration and on-going support
- Maintain technical knowledge of current technical trends and standards
- Provide Subject Matter Expert level code and application support when needed
Specialist skills and experience required:
- API and Service Development - be able to design and code services that are resilient, performant and scalable
- Understanding of SQL and No SQL database technologies. Be able design performant queries, appropriately normalised schemas and basic tuning against MySQL/MariaDB and/or MongoDB.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI/CD), including build scripts and version management tools
- Experience working in agile teams and practices, e.g. Scrum and eXtreme Programming
- Knowledge of the principals of virtualisation with VMware or OpenStack, AWS/Azure (Desirable)
- Knowledge of security coding practices (OWASP and similar) (Desirable)
- Demonstrable expertise in design and implementation of testing frameworks, for example Unit Testing, BDD/TDD, Performance Testing and Security Testing (Fuzz) (Desirable)
Our client is a growing technology led company which offers you the opportunity to work within a growing team. The company offers great benefits and an opportunity to further your career.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.