|City of London, London||Salary: £40000 - £65000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
JAVA DEVELOPER (SENIOR) | Salary £40,000 - £60,000 / £65,000 + Benefits Package including gym membership, cycle to work scheme, pension, snacks and drinks and breakfast or lunch | London, United Kingdom
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Senior Java Developer to join an exciting and fast growing company in London, United Kingdom. Our client offers a fun working environment and is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force. The Senior Java Developer will join a company that offers fantastic benefits including gym membership, cycle to work scheme, pension, snacks and drinks and even breakfast / brunch / lunch!
Senior Java Developer Responsibilities:
- Working on a platform which is service oriented mobile website where stability, high performance, high availability and user experience are top priorities.
- Server Side: java code together with open source frameworks and external integration modules.
- Database: MySQL cluster with distributed and dedicated report servers and data warehouse.
- You will assist in building a highly responsive, performance friendly, accessible, responsive, scalable and test driven site
- Work with all parts of the system and all stages of the development process, including integrations with external systems, development of internal components and subsystems and potentially also front end development for mobile and desktop devices
- Develop and implement new features
- Work with technologies including: Java 8, Kafka, Docker, MongoDB, MySQL, React, Spring boot, Dropwizard.
- Keep up to date about new technologies and solutions and let the team know about new suggestions and initiatives
- Communicate with internal colleagues and external providers
Senior Java Developer Requirements:
- 5-10 years working experience with Java
- Expert using Java
- High level of understanding of Microservices architure andRESTFul web-services
- Web application/service development experience
- High proficiency of English language
- Experience with large scale distributed systems - beneficial
- An interest in full-stack development is beneficial
- Knowledge on React, jQuery and RequireJS - beneficial
Our client have a strong market share and play a dominant role in their sector. They offer an exciting working environment and ample opportunities to progress your career.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.