|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Tech job in Gibraltar! We have been appointed to recruit an excellent Java Developers to join a technology led International Online Gaming Company based in exciting gaming hub, Gibraltar. At the forefront of innovative technology and exciting customer journey experiences, our client has attracted some of the top technical talent in the industry.
The successful Java Developer will be joining a high performing development team with the aim of continuing to deliver high quality applications and features. You will be based in beautiful offices amongst enthused colleagues, who strive for excellence. Great customer experience will be central to everything you do.
Java Developer Responsibilities:
- Design and develop multi-component software systems, including hardware and infrastructural aspects of design
- Understand and communicate technical strategy within the team
- Question other team elements designs and commits
- Deliver developments with unit test coverage above 75% mark
- Produce technical approach documentation to form the basis of project implementations
- Provide, detailed estimates and report on progress
- Commitment to maintain systems operations 24/7 (both UAT and LIVE environments)
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for then you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- asynchronous communication
- REST or WebService design
- Knowledge in architectural patterns and software design patterns
- Knowledge in the basic Gang-Of-Four patterns is a must
- Experience with large-scale, highly-concurrent and transactional web-based systems with highly-available and disaster-recovery
- Experience with DevOps methodology
- Experience with micro service architecture
- Experience with distributed and cloud computing
- Computer Science degree or equivalent required
- 3 - 5 years' commercial experience
- NoSQL databases AND/OR In-Memory Data Grid experience
- Jenkins/Hudson experience
- Push technologies experience (WebSockets)
- AngularJS; knockoutJS; BootstrapJS; BackboneJS
- Vertx or NodeJS
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth. They have an excellent working environment and the successful Java Developer will be provided with a great platform to develop their career in technology.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or Kirsten.Jefferson@srgeurope.com
We have a variety of jobs within the IT, Mobile & Internet sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Java , RESTful, Maven , Puppet , Docker , RabbitMQ , HTML5 , NodeJS , Cassandra