|London, England||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
Java developer | UK Remote | Java, Spring, GCP | Payment app
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Java developer to join a leading eWallet app spearheading innovation in payment technology.
As a Java Developer you will be working with a multi-disciplined team of likeminded individuals you will take responsibility for creating & enhancing micro-services, using best in class technology, for this high-volume financial platform
If you are an experienced Java developer and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Bupa health and dental insurance family
- 25 Days annual leave + all bank holidays
- 1 extra day annual leave for your birthday
- Aviva Pension
- Social & celebration events
- Flexible and remote working
What You Will Be Doing
- Building a cutting-edge platform for a e-wallet / smart payments system
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Strong commercial Java
- Ratpack / Quarkus / Micronaut
- Vue.js / React
- Google Cloud & GKE / kubernetes / docker
- Financial / Fintech is an advantage.
If you are an experienced Java Developer, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, Recruitment Consultant by email Robert.email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Java, Spring, Microservices, Google Cloud