|Australia, Australia||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming & Crypto Careers||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Japanese Country Manager | Competitive Salary + Excellent relocation package + Bonus and Full Benefits package | Online Sector | Sydney, Australia
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Japanese Country Manager for one of the fastest growing Online Gaming companies. You will be responsible for the P&L of the Japanese territory, and will define the strategic direction, budget management and delivery against the targets set. As the market specialist, you will drive optimization of the market working closely with key stakeholders in the business.
Japanese Country Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Define and communicate the local market strategy, offer and product for Japan, continuously monitoring the company's competitive positioning & future regulation, in the market adapting strategy and tactics a required.
- Actively manage a full marketing and brand strategy, ensuring that you have an optimal media mix to drive mass market player acquisitions, while providing a healthy ROI and establishing company brand.
- Formulating and implementing operational & tactical plans with Central Service Departments, ensuring robust financial control systems, and that the operating objectives and standards of performance are not only understood but owned by all who work across the Japanese team.
- Work across the full player user journey establishing effective continuous improvement initiatives to drive acquisition and conversion efficiency, player on-boarding, retention and yield.
- Manage the effective CRM and cross sell strategy from Lottery to Scratchcard and Games / Casino to drive engagement and yield while balancing impact on the brand positioning, acquisition or churn.
- Directly manage all above the line marketing activity and the commercial and contractual relationship with local marketing Media, PR & Creative agencies.
- Manage Japanese annual budget planning, quarterly performance reviews and revenue and EBIT reforecasting
Japanese Country Manager Experience and Skills:
- Primarily looking for a proven creative thinker with experience in delivery of new product concepts, creating a market leading brand positioning & proposition.
- You will have strong experience in a Japanese marketing and / or territory management role with proven experience managing external creative advertising, PR and media agencies along with internal central service departments.
- Strong knowledge of the lottery or online gaming industry, specifically within the online Casino product category
- Budget and P&L management
- A clear focus on sales and business growth is necessary within a B2C online business
- Experience with producing and delivering advertising and promotional marketing campaigns alongside managing performance & response driven acquisition activities
- Proven commercial acumen and experience managing a multi million pound budget
Our client is a world leader in their Sector with a global customer base. They are a consistent marketing innovator and one of Europe's fastest growing Online Gaming companies. Working in sunny Gibraltar, life is fast-paced, demanding and very rarely predictable. Our client has an open culture that is often associated with start-ups. All employees feel comfortable sharing ideas and opinions. They encourage interaction across teams so that everyone has the opportunity to grow. Work hard and play hard is their philosophy!
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.