|Leeds, West Yorkshire||Salary: Plus benefits and relocation|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Italian Operations Manager | Competitive base salary plus Benefits and Relocation | International Online Gaming | Leeds
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an Italian Operations Manager to join an International Online Gaming Company based in Leeds, who pride themselves in providing some of the strongest customer support in the industry. The successful Italian Operations Manager will ensure that the highest possible standards are provided to the customer at all times.
If you are customer focussed with previous People Management experience within a Contact Centre and would like to join a diverse and vibrant team we want to hear from you!
Italian Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of Italian Speaking Specialists who handle customer queries, complaints escalations and Responsible Gambling contacts through email, phone, live chat and social media channels.
- Manage the Italian outsourcing team, ensuring KPI's and service excellence is being delivered.
- You will be responsible for the team achieving the SLA's and targets that have been set.
- Take ownership for the customer journey and customer satisfaction, as well as other strategic KPI's and performance drivers and identifying and implementing improvements.
- Ensure customers are gambling responsibly and taking remedial action when this is not the case.
Italian Operations Manager Requirements:
- Demonstrate previous People Management experience within a Contact Centre environment as well as being able to communicate fluently in Italian, both written and spoken.
- Betting industry experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Achieve results working both autonomously and whilst working within a team.
- Analyse MI and identify trends, engaging and motivating their team whilst ensuring the customer journey is at the heart of everything we do.
- Flexible to working shifts: Any 5 days from 7 , on a fully flexible shift pattern, with hours between 08:00-23:00 including evening, weekend and bank holiday working.
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the IT, Mobile & Internet sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
People Management, Italian, Customer Service, SLA's, KPI's, Customer Queries, Operations Manager, Customer Service Manager