|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitve Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Italian Customer Service Executive | Competitive Salary + Benefits | Online Gaming | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a highly flexible Italian Customer Service Executive that will interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services, and to handle and resolve queries. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, forward thinking gaming business. As an Italian Customer Service Executive you will find this a rewarding and varied role.
Italian Customer Service Executive Key Responsibilities:
- Provide the highest level of support to our customers via phone, email and chat on a range of issues, such as 'how to play' information etc.
- To maximise customer retention through promotion of various products, activities, bonus offers etc.
- Communicating and cooperating with other departments as required.
- Taking an active interest in driving process and quality improvements across the department.
- Fulfilment of other tasks specific to your language community as required.
- To maximise revenue opportunities by offering relevant deposit methods.
- Testing of new games, products and software as required.
Italian Customer Service Executive Experience and Skills:
- Internet experience and awareness.
- Native level of Italian with other language skills beneficial.
- Excellent proven customer service experience.
- Extremely customer focused.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Confident oral communicator.
- Strong team player.
- Patience and diplomacy.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Reasoning and analytical ability.
- Knowledge and experience of the gambling industry an advantage.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Malta +356 277 82156, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Malta is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, full of history, beaches, culture and friendly people. It is easily accessible from most UK airports with a flight time of around just 3 hours. English is Malta's second official language so communication forms no problem. Summer weather is fantastic and the winters are mild. You certainly won't be bored in Malta, from hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, scuba diving, paragliding, and windsurfing or just relaxing on the beautiful beaches - there really is something for everyone.
Italian Native | Customer Service | Communication | Gaming | People Skills