|Leeds, West Yorkshire||Salary: Plus benefits and relocation|
|Sector: Online Gaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Italian Contact Centre Specialists | Competitive base salary plus Benefits and Relocation | International Online Gaming | Leeds
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit Italian Contact Centre Specialists to join a technology led International Online Gaming Company based in Leeds. A relocation package is offered for candidates living outside of Leeds.
Our client has expanded into the Italian market and are looking for fluent Italian speaking, ambitious and enthusiastic individuals, looking to start a career or develop their career in the Betting industry. You will be based in beautiful offices in Leeds.
Italian Contact Centre Specialist will include but not be limited to:
- Respond to customers through Email, phone, live chat and social media - resolving customers queries with accounts, betting rules, payments and a variety of other enquiries as no two days are the same.
- Assist with additional tasks within the customer journey; responsible gambling, compliance, complaints and fraud and risk and supporting the Italian Operations Manager as required.
- Listen to customer needs and issues and find a solution that is right for them.
- Give customers an outstanding level of service that you can be proud of.
- Take ownership for the customer journey customer satisfaction, as well as other strategic KPI's which will be your performance drivers.
Italian Contact Centre Specialist Requirements:
- Fluent in Italian - reading, writing, speaking
- Enthusiastic and motivated with a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong numerical skills as well as a high standard of grammar, both spoken and written.
- Supervisory experience is desirable
- Keen interest in sports is beneficial.
- The working hours for this role would be any 5 days from 7, on a fully flexible shift pattern, with hours between 08:00-23:00 including evening, weekend and bank holiday working. This is a 12 month fixed-term contract
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth. They have an excellent working environment and the successful Italian Contact Centre Specialists will be provided with a great platform to develop their career.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on +44 207 183 6462
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
SKILLS: Italian, Customer Service, Gaming, Gambling, Sportsbook, Betting, Sports