|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
IT Technician | Technical | Gibraltar | Competitive Salary | Office Based
IT Technician required for a well-established Gibraltar-based company to primarily assist our IT consultant in maintaining the Office IT administration (Windows Server, Windows 10, MS Office) and computer networking.
If you are an experienced IT Technician looking to take the next step in your career, this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Genuine career progression
- Direct learning with the IT Director
- The chance to learn new EPOS technology
What You Will Be Doing
- Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Ensuring electrical safety standards are met.
- Repairing or replacing damaged hardware.
- Upgrading the entire system to enable compatible software on all computers.
- Installing and upgrading anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level.
- Performing tests and evaluations of new software and hardware.
- Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting.
- Establishing good relationships with all departments and colleagues.
- Conducting daily backup operations.
- Managing technical documentation.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- At least 1-2 years' experience in administering Office IT.
- Primary office IT administration and computer networking skills.
- Logical and methodical problem-solving skills.
If you are an experienced IT Technician, and this is the challenge you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today. Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or contact Robert Ally, Senior Recruitment Consultant, by email at Robert.email@example.com or call Gibraltar at +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out-of-work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling, and there are excellent English-speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process, which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.
Keywords: IT Technician | Gibraltar | Windows | Microsoft | EPOS |