|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Michal Sovich|
IT Support Officer | Competitive salary + benefits package | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an IT Support Officer to join a high profile payment service provider company in Malta. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force.
IT Support Officer Responsibilities:
- Provide local and remote end-user support, resolving technical issues and providing technical assistance for Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Setup new and existing users with relevant equipment and appropriate access to the company's systems (Active Directory, Email, etc.)
- Implement, install, maintain, configure, monitor, troubleshoot and evaluate existing and new Microsoft Windows Server / desktop operating systems with a willingness to learn about Linux based operating systems that the company utilizes.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot software applications used within the company.
- Implement, install, maintain, configure and troubleshoot new and existing hardware equipment.
- Maintain, monitor and troubleshoot additional office IT / networking equipment including but not limited to VOIP phone system, CCTV system, network infrastructure, access control system, WAN interfaces, firewall devices.
- Maintain system data security and integrity for the computing environment.
- Maintain network security through inspection of network equipment, review of firewall rules, rotating of authentication keys on wireless access points as well as VPN services.
- Implement security measures through the use of special software and tools.
- Continuous tracking of status and progress through applicable management tool.
IT Support Officer Requirements:
- EU passport.
- 3+ years' experience on Desktop hardware, server hardware, Networking and related software.
- A broad knowledge in Computer Networking, Server Applications and Operating Systems.
- A systematic approach in general IT fault finding.
- A levels or a diploma are highly preferable.
- A keen interest to learn and grow.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in both Maltese and English.
- Exposure to scripting technologies such as powershell an advantage.
- Remote management tools - an advantage.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
Information technology | Desktop Support | Malta | IT system administration