|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Robert Ally|
IT Support Engineer | On line gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced IT Support Engineer in a primarily hands-on position where the main responsibilities include covering technical shift duties and procedures, as well as providing technical helpdesk services to all departments (local and remote
If you have experience of a IT Support Engineer role and are looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
Whats on Offer:
- Excellent salary
- Extensive benefits
- Career progression within an international brand
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for covering technical shift duties 24/7 and giving answers / solutions to any problems which may occur during the shift.
- Providing technical assistance to other departments.
- 1st and 2nd Line Support to 500+ users (local and remote).
- Supporting Microsoft Office Suites and providing ad-hoc training when required.
- Supporting internal CRM applications and internal bespoke software systems.
- Account creation for new users using Active Directory.
- Troubleshooting Citrix remote access and internally published applications.
- Data management and monitoring on servers.
- Hardware and software upgrades.
- PC configuration / installation and troubleshooting.
- PC imaging.
- Server rack mounting and installation.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- 2 years of relevant hands-on experience in large organisations.
- Windows 10.
- Familiarity with Windows Server technology (ideally large user environment 500+).
- Microsoft Office 365.
- Microsoft Outlook 365.
- Knowledge of Citrix remote desktop and Citrix services.
- NetBackup or Backup methodologies.
- Active Directory Services.
- TCP/IP and general basic WAN/LAN troubleshooting capabilities.
- No restrictions to working in Gibraltar.
If you are an experienced IT Support Engineer in, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally by email robert.ally @srgeurope.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.
Windows | office 365 | IT Support | Citrix