|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
IT Project Manager - Digital | Competitive salary + benefits package, relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced IT Project Manager (Digital) to join a high profile & fast growing company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, & has an incredibly talented work-force. The IT Project Manager (Digital) will handle projects varying in size.
IT Project Manager (Digital) Responsibilities:
- Manage virtual project teams, ensuring project delivery to agreed time cost & quality
- Report & maintain key information regarding status of projects & provide project visibility to management in a common & consistent manner
- Manage the change control procedure for major changes, gaining agreement for revisions to the production environment from business system owners.
- Facilitate release planning based on roadmap priorities, available capacity & dependencies
- Ensures projects are closed out &, where appropriate, subsequently reviewed, & that lessons learned are captured & actioned. Produces appropriate documentation to support these processes.
- Define, agree & implement process improvements based on project delivery performance
- Provide Project Management expertise to other projects to ensure the smooth implementation of the entire IT Project Portfolio.
- Influence the establishment & development of Project Methodology processes & tools with the PMO.
IT Project Manager (Digital) Requirements:
- Practical experience of Prince2 / PMP / Scrum (or equivalent)/ Kanban / Lean UX
- Several years' experience full life cycle delivery of Application, Web & Mobile projects, working within a variety of project frameworks & methodologies.
- Previous experience of working with 3rd party development companies
- Detailed knowledge & experience in managing IT related business projects which involve multiple activities & streams of people from both IT & business teams, ideally in a high transaction e-commerce organization.
- The ability to use automated tools to assist in the project management process, by automating mechanical tasks such as scheduling, resource balancing, & time recording e.g. Microsoft Project, Jira
- Proven ability to manage/lead non co-located diverse teams & manage 3rd party supplier
- Experience of implementation of digital marketing, CRM, personalization & optimization technologies such as Tealium, Monetate, Adobe Campaign.
Our client have a strong market share & play a dominant role in their sector. They offer ample opportunities to progress your career. Relocation assistance is available for candidates within the UK / EU.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.