|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Michal Sovich|
IT Project Manager | Competitive Salary + Benefits | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an IT Project Manager to join a high profile Payment Provider in Malta. This role will be responsible for two aspects - managing IT related issues as well as managing IT projects.
The IT Project Manager will be responsible for planning implementation and improvements of IT infrastructure while ensuring continuity of IT related services. In addition, the IT Project Manager will be responsible for successful initiation of projects, planning, design, coordination of execution, monitoring, controlling and closure and managing the Administration team
IT Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Planning implementation and improvements of IT infrastructure while ensuring continuity of IT related services.
- Managing and solving IT related incidents and requests, received through the internal ticketing system, by providing direct assistance when the matter can be solved locally and escalating others to support when cannot be resolved locally.
- Development of the project plans, identifying the right people to execute the project, managing the projects, minimizing the risk, project schedule, project budget, assistant to CEO
- Take care of accounts and mail boxes creation, include them in the necessary groups and give them permissions as requested by their respective team leaders.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues surrounding Windows OS, MS Office, network, e-mail, CRM/Plexop, Zoiper and hardware in a timely manner ensuring reliability and stability.
- Drafting and implementation of policies and procedures
- Assist the director with meetings, training, updating presentations and any other requests
- Compiling of technical reports and meeting minutes
IT and Project Manager Requirements:
- EU Passport is required
- Fluent in English (fluent in Italian is an advantage).
- 2 years' experience in IT is a must.
- Degree Qualification is an advantage.
Malta is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, full of history, beaches, culture and friendly people. It is easily accessible from most UK airports with a flight time of around just 3 hours. English is Malta's second official language so communication forms no problem. Summer weather is fantastic and the winters are mild. You certainly won't be bored in Malta, from hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, scuba diving, paragliding, and windsurfing or just relaxing on the beautiful beaches - there really is something for everyone.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Malta +356 277 82156, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
IT | Infrastructure | Project Manager | Finance | Malta