|Málaga, Spain||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
IT Operations Support Business Analyst | Attractive pay plus benefits, healthcare and relocation assistance | Malaga, Spain
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an IT Operations Support Business Analyst to join a technology led International Company with offices in Malaga, Spain. Our client is an international business which has attracted some of the top talent in the industry and provides ample opportunities to progress your career. Attractive relocation package available.
The IT Operations Support Business Analyst will continuously review and conduct analysis on IT support processes, procedures, and operational duties, and seek to improve upon them.
IT Operations Support Business Analyst Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Review & analyse all activities related to incident management and IT support processes, procedures, and task handling with the aim of making recommendations to improve upon them.
- Understand business needs and translate them into requirements and tasks for IT Operations support.
- Ensure there are no communication bottlenecks or breakdowns between IT operations support and other areas of IT and the business.
- Ensure operational readiness through the OAT process and facilitate the successful transfer of knowledge to IT Operations Support in a timely manner.
- Working with IT Operations management you will negotiate, agree on, and track Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Operational Level Agreement (OLA) targets related to IT support with our customers.
- Maintain dashboard of KPIs related to Service Level Agreement (SLA) / Operational Level Agreement (OLA) compliance and other metrics, and report on these.
- Assist writing support documentation for products and services.
- Assist writing support processes and procedures (including SOPs).
IT Operations Support Business Analyst Requirements:
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Experience within a similar role.
- Background in Information Technology (IT Service Management is ideal).
- Strong understanding of IT support practices.
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to explain technical concepts in non-technical terms.
- Knowledge of process design and how it applies to process and procedural improvement.
- Ability to capture and understand user requirements and concerns and address them proactively.
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours. (Our client is a global organization and stakeholders are based over a number of time zones)
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International technology company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated team. They are at the forefront of technology with their products and have substantial plans for growth.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
SKILLS: IT SUPPORT, BUSINESS ANALYST, IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, ANALYSIS, IT OPERATIONS, IT SUPPORT, SLA, KPI , OPERATIONAL LEVEL AGREEMENT