|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Relocation|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Recruiting for an IT Network Engineer Team Lead to join a technology led International Online Gaming Company based in exciting gaming hub, Gibraltar. The IT Network Engineer Team Lead will direct a team of Network Engineers and maintain a international network infrastructure. Relocation assistance is available.
IT Network Engineer Lead Duties:
- Oversee Network Engineers, providing them with direction and guidance and regular appraisals.
- Manage the work flow of day-to-day operations.
- Assist with cost analysis and budgeting.
- Configure, maintain and monitor network equipment across globally distributed data centres.
- Design, setup and configure complex switching environments.
- Ensure network fabric security and availability.
- Diagnose and resolve live operational issues.
- Manage routers, firewalls, switches, load balancers, security appliances.
- Research and implement new technologies and products.
- Participate in the Out-of-hours support rota.
- This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, and the job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
IT Network Engineer Lead Skills Required:
- Experience in a similar Team Lead position.
- Extensive experience as a Network Engineer (CCNA/CCNP).
- EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, IP subnetting.
- VLANs, STP, LACP, VPC.
- Load-balancing local and global methodologies.
- Security: Firewalls, DDOS mitigation, WAF, L1-7 defences.
- VPN Technologies (GRE/IPSec/SSL).
- Cooperative, engaged, learner, teacher.
- Experience of cloud and/or containers.
- SDN, IAC.
- Agile practices.
- Knowledge of DNS tampering, IP blocking.
- Deep packet inspection and keyword filtering.
- Automation tools and techniques.
- Open-source tools.
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth. They have an excellent working environment and the successful Java Developer will be provided with a great platform to develop their career in technology.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on +44 207 183 6462 or Kirsten.firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs within the IT, Mobile & Internet sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Network Engineer , Lead, firewalls, switches, load balancer, security, network, CCNA, CCNP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, IP , VLAN, STP, LACP, VPC, DDOS, VPN, SDN, AGILE, IP