|Málaga, Spain||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
IT job in Malaga, Spain! An experienced Senior IT Infrastructure Consultant will join an exciting growing International company with offices in Malaga, Spain. Our client is looking for someone experienced in delivering infrastructure services and projects to agreed service levels, deadlines and budgets to meet business requirements.
Senior IT Infrastructure Consultant duties will include but not be limited to:
- Improve Infrastructure and IT related services internally and for Managed Service customers.
- Security centric mix of project work, 3rd line support and operations
- Play a vital role in delivering security improvements across a growing and successful organisation.
- Operate, design and implement IT services in a large and diverse Infrastructure using a range of technologies and products.
- increase the ability to deliver more and enhanced Services
- Support & Operations of critical infrastructures such as VSphere, Citrix XenApp, Xendesktop and Netscalers.
- Database Server Administration for an estate of Microsoft SQL Servers
- Developing and Operating Key Security user access controls across multiple Windows domains, Networks and locations.
- Make significant improvements to operational security.
- Improve and add value to the role the Infrastructure Team performs
- Bring new ideas and experience
Senior IT Infrastructure Consultant requirements:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Strong Basic Networking (TCP,IP, DNS)
- CCNA ideal but not mandatory
- VSphere, Citrix XenApp, Xendesktop and Netscalers.
- Windows platforms and technologies (Including Active Directory)
- Experience of implementing change lead infrastructure projects
- Microsoft SQL Server DBA (Beneficial)
- SCCM (Beneficial)
- Skype for Business (Beneficial)
- Security standards and concepts (including ISO27001 & NIST) (Beneficial)
- Citrix XenApp & Xendesktop (VDI) (Beneficial)
- VSphere and Veeam (Beneficial)
- Citrix Netscaler (Beneficial)
- Office 365 (Beneficial)
- High availability, failover and clustering solutions (Beneficial)
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic technology company who are further expanding and will offer ample opportunities to progress your career and the opportunity to work across multiple business units.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462 (UK) or 0034 951 254 254 (Spain) or e-mail Kirsten.firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
SKILLS: IT, Infrastructure, Security, VSphere, Citrix XenApp, Xendesktop, Netscalers, Database Server Administration , Microsoft SQL Servers, Network