|Barcelona, Spain||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
IT Business Analyst | Gaming | Barcelona
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced IT Business Analyst. The Business Analyst will lead the gathering of business requirements for new projects, creating detailed project plans. This will cover working across the business to scope technical, regulatory, operational, and commercial requirements.
What's on offer to you?
- Above market rate Base Salary
- Hybrid working 2 days in the office
- Career changing opportunity with an International Organisation
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead the gathering, understanding, documentation and translation of the business requirements for the project covering areas such as regulatory, technical, operational and commercial.
- Work with leaders/managers across the business to gather inputs from their areas and guide them through the process.
- Provide clear business requirements to tech leads and development team and communicate technical solutions back to the business.
- Provide clear regulatory requirements to all leads and make sure that the business solutions are compliant.
- Identify cross-functional dependencies and works with respective leads to align on timelines and deliverables.
- Provide the project manager with accurate and measurable estimates for Business Analysis deliverables.
- Facilitate User Acceptance testing and signoff.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Knowledge of iGaming industry is an advantage
- Will consider from digital , finance or software industry
- Experience in geographic expansion projects is an advantage.Demonstrable knowledge and experience of the successful application of the principles, methods, techniques, and tools of various business analysis techniques.
- Ability to transform data into insight and prioritize solutions that deliver maximum value.
- Ability to understand compliance requirements and translate them into actionable set of guidelines for the business.
- A proven ability to translate technical designs and constraints to understandable business concepts.
- The ability to write User Stories and Business Process documents.
- Experience in working with geographically distributed teams.
- Significant experience of working with 3rd parties for delivery of aspects of a project or solution.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of Business Process engineering using a variety of recognized techniques.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, by email Robert.email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
IT Business Analyst | Scrum | Agile | Gaming | Barcelona