|City of London, London||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
IT Auditor | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package, relocation assistance | Malta or London
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced IT Auditor to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company in Malta or London. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work force.
The role includes conducting risk and control reviews, identifying control improvement opportunities and assisting the business with the implementation of agreed actions. Additionally, the role will require working closely with the Cyber Security, Group Compliance, Group IT and Privacy teams as well as other stakeholders depending on the project.
The IT Auditor will have either a qualification/certification in a relevant technical field (ideally Information Systems or Computer Sciences) or equivalent practical experience. Attention to detail is key, as well as good organisational and analytical skills and a good understanding of Information Security, PCI DSS and ISO 27001 standards.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of IT security controls and recommending/implementing areas of improvement to address IT security risks. Planning, executing and undertaking reviews across the organisation.
- Providing written and verbal reports of findings that describe any potential risks and suggesting remedial actions.
- Helping with the preparation for the annual ISO 27001 and PCI DSS audits, along with any other audits that have an IT control assurance component.
- Assisting other teams, such as Compliance, in their audit requirements and facilitating external audits as necessary.
- Participating in and consulting on business projects that require an IT control advisory input.
- Assisting with the development and periodic review of security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Supporting the organisation in its efforts to remain in compliance with applicable standards and regulations.
- Good technical skills/understanding of technical concepts and information security techniques.
- A strong interest in testing IT control design, implementation and operating effectiveness.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Project management skills.
- Candidates who have an ISO 27001 Lead Auditor or CISA certification will have an advantage.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +356 277 82156 for Malta +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.