|Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary + Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date:||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
IT Agent | Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits | Financial Sector | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced IT Agent for a dynamic and innovative online trading platform. The IT Agent will Plan the implementation and improvements of IT infrastructure while ensuring continuity of IT related services,
IT Agent Responsibilities:
- Managing and solving IT related incidents and requests, received through the internal ticketing system, by providing direct assistance when the matter can be solved locally and escalating others to the relevant team support when needed
- Ensure employees within the company are fully equipped with the necessary I.T equipment and fully functional.
- Manage accounts and mail boxes creation, include them in the necessary groups and give them permissions as requested by their respective team leaders.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues surrounding Windows OS, MS Office, network, e-mail, CRM/Plexop, Zoiper and hardware in a timely manner ensuring reliability and stability.
- Recommends IT strategies, policies, and procedures by assessing organization outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating trends and anticipating requirements
- Measure, plan and report IT infrastructure capacity, participate in IT infrastructure development projects, cooperation with other IT-related teams
- Create “how-to” manuals on solutions to frequently asked questions, create procedures to improve workflow and other technical documentation
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
IT Agent Requirements:
- 2 years’ experience in IT is a must
- Fluent English language skills is a must
- Fluent in Italian is an advantage, but not essential
- Degree Qualification is an advantage.
Malta is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, full of history, beaches, culture and friendly people. It is easily accessible from most UK airports with a flight time of around just 3 hours. English is Malta’s second official language so communication forms no problem. Summer weather is fantastic and the winters are mild. You certainly won’t be bored in Malta, from hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, scuba diving, paragliding, and windsurfing or just relaxing on the beautiful beaches – there really is something for everyone.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Malta +356 277 82156, for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
IT Agent | IT Consultant | Malta | Online Trading | IT Service Desk | Italian |