|Spain||Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
iOS Test Automation Engineer |iGaming | Madrid | Work From Home | Relocation
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Test Automation Software Engineer for an exciting International Gaming company based in the thriving jurisdiction of Madrid. You will be part of a cross-functional agile team (typically 6-10 people) working together to build micro-services. Each team's purpose is to create the best customer experience, continuously improving their products while keeping up with the latest technologies. We work in an Agile way with open communication, trust and compassion. Always striving to improve ourselves, to learn from others and we understand that knowledge is grown by sharing.
If you are an experienced Test Automation Software Engineer and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- A great team with passionate developers
- Mix of Spanish and Swedish culture in an English speaking environment
- Awesome location at Spaces Rio in central Madrid
- Twenty five days paid vacation plus days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve
- Meet-ups, training opportunities and conferences
- Paid relocation expenses
- Wellbeing allowance
- Pension contributions
- Work from home days each week
What You Will Be Doing
- "You Design it, You Build It, You Test It, You Run It, You Tweak It" this is our ethos and you will be expected to take part in the full software life cycle to ensure reliability and uptime of the production environment
- You will participate in design discussions with your colleagues to find great solutions to complex engineering challenges
- You will discuss with architects on upcoming projects and propose solutions as needed
- Fulfilment of OKRs
- Regular performance reviews with your line manager
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- As an experienced test automation engineer, you can drive technical solutions from design to production
- Created test automation for scalable software in a distributed architecture
- You think about what is good for the products in the long term when you make design decisions
- Have helped set the technical expectations on the whole team by both producing and setting high expectations on the team delivery
- Mentored and onboard new team members
- Have been a role model in behaviour (communication, collaboration - within and across teams) with a positive mindset
- Proactive in communication towards all stakeholders including team
- Experienced at solving challenging problems in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Passionate and experienced with backend testing but are not hesitant to explore frontend testing as well
If you are an experienced Test Automation Software Engineer, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, Recruitment Consultant by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Keywords: iOS | Mobile | QA | Automation