|London, England||Salary: Competitive + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
iOS Developer / Mobile Engineer (Swift) | Fully remote UK | iOS, SWIFT, Mobile
SRGEurope are currently recruiting for 2 x iOS Developer / Mobile Engineer (Swift) to support their client on a secure team communication platform. As the iOS Developer / Mobile Engineer (Swift)… Would you like to build native app experiences from the ground up, work on cutting-edge projects and take ownership of impactful work?
You could join this pioneering secure team communications platform, which has just raised $3m from tier 1 UK VCs, and play a key role in this exciting journey. As an iOS Developer, you'll work alongside the Product Development and Backend Software Development team to provide high-end native experience for their users.
Not only will you be building exciting tools, you will have the chance to collaborate with talented designers, developers and engineers business wide to make this cutting-edge, high quality app a reality.
iOS Developer responsibilities
- Create high quality, readable, and secure code design, and drive projects from concept to implementation with minimal guidance.
- Work from an already well-developed design specification and server-side API to build the iOS app and any additional third-party integrations required
- Understand user and organizational needs, gathering requirements and translate these into code.
- Collaborate closely with the various teams to understand user needs, test solutions and assumptions and build user-centred products.
- Developing next generation mobile apps that interact seamlessly with devices.
- Keeping iOS app in sync with releases made on other platforms.
iOS Developer requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a similar field or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent knowledge of Swift and iOS SDK and experience in building mobile applications for iOS
- Experience with iOS frameworks, specifically CoreData and CoreAnimation
- Experience with mobile databases, specifically SQLite, and encryption thereof, as well as encryption of files
- Demonstrable experience in mobile architectural patterns and writing testable code
- Familiarity with Apple's interface guidelines and design principles
- Experience applying computer science fundamentals in data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Experience in writing unit tests, using UI automation and CI/CD and automation tools
- Track record of key contributions to innovative and successful products or platforms.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Experience with deployments to the App Store.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous deployments, testing and operations
Please note: this company is able to offer a remote interview and on boarding process
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail Robert.email@example.com or call us, UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
iOS | SWIFT | security | SDK | CoreAnimation