|London, England||Salary: Competitive + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
iOS Developer / Mobile Engineer (Swift) | iOS, SWIFT, Mobile | £60-£85,000 | Fully remote UK
SRGEurope are currently recruiting for 2 x iOS Developer / Mobile Engineer (Swift) to support their client on the secure communication platform. As the iOS Developer / Mobile Engineer (Swift)… Would you like to build native app experiences from the ground up, work on Greenfield projects and take ownership of impactful work? You could join this pioneering secure communications platform, the organisation has already attracted the attention of major investors, and with significant share options; you will play a key role in this exciting journey. As an iOS Developer, you'll work alongside the Product Development and Backend Software Development team to creative navigable native app experiences for their users.
Not only will you be building exciting tools, you'll will have the chance to collaborate with talented developers and engineers business wide to make this cutting-edge, high quality app a reality.
iOS Developer responsibilities
- Create high quality readable, and secure code design, and drive projects from concept to implementation with minimal guidance.
- Understand user and organizational needs, gathering requirements and translate these into code.
- Collaborate closely with the various teams to understand user needs, test solutions and assumptions and build user-centered products.
- Developing next generation mobile apps that interact seamlessly with devices.
iOS Developer requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a similar field or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent knowledge of Swift and iOS SDK and experience in building mobile applications for iOS
- Development experience in Swift and Objective C environments.
- Experience with iOS frameworks.
- Experience applying computer science fundamentals in data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Experience in writing unit tests, UI automation and CI/CD and automation tools
- Track record of key contributions to innovative and successful products or platforms.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Experience with deployments to the App Store.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous deployments, testing and operations
Please note: this company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail Robert.email@example.com or call us, UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
iOS | SWIFT | security | SDK | CoreAnimation