|Spain||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Sam Adlam|
iOS Developer | iGaming | Madrid | Hybrid
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced iOS Developer for an exciting International Gaming company based in Madrid. You'll be working with great colleagues from diverse backgrounds who are passionate about what they do.
If you are an experienced iOS Developer and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- A great team with passionate developers
- An English speaking environment with an international culture.
- Twenty five days paid vacation plus days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve
- Meet-ups, training opportunities and conferences
- Paid relocation expenses
- Wellbeing allowance
- Amazing Pension contributions
- Work from home days each wee
What You Will Be Doing
- Design, implement, test and deploy iOS apps with a focus on performance and scalability
- Work closely with a product owner, Agile lead and the rest of your team to share your ideas on best development practices
- Develop in Swift using your solid experience of unit and UI testing in Xcode
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Strong background of iOS apps development
- Expert knowledge of iOS SDK
- Swift and Objective-C
- Multithreaded programming using GCD and operation queues
- Test-driven development using Xcode
- Hybrid iOS apps that mix native with mobile web components
- Excellent written and verbal English
If you are an experienced iOS Developer, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Sam Adlam, Senior Recruitment Consultant by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
IOS, Swift, ObjectiveC, App, Mobile