|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefita|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sam Adlam|
iOS Developer| Online Gaming | Gibraltar | Remote UK, Spain, Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a capable iOS Developer. In this role which is remote from UK, Spain or Gibraltar, you will join a small, nimble iOS development team that works on distinct projects on a growing suite of best of breed app portfolio.
If you are an experienced iOS Developer then this is the opportunity for you.
What's on Offer?
- A fantastic collaborative work environment in an excellent location.
- Private Healthcare that begins on day one and the option to add family members.
- A Pension Plan after successfully completing probation.
- Free language classes and wellness coaching.
- Discounts for several restaurants along with subsidised gym memberships.
- A comprehensive relocation package.
What you will be doing:
- Write lean, performant, highly maintainable and scalable software.
- Develop, participate and code new features for native iOS applications.
- Take feature requests and technical requirements and translate them into working software using elegant code solutions.
- Participate in and/or take ownership over the internal software architecture and feature development, from requirements gathering, to design and implementation, to production deployment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Meticulous coding skills with Swift, ObjectiveC
- Deep knowledge of the iOS platform, components, and build platform
- Strong software fundamentals with OOP, architectural and software design patterns.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Good understanding of the creation and consumption of RESTful Web Services.
- Up-to-date and capable of keeping the pace with the latest trends and technologies in native mobile app development.
- Experience with React Native and/or other web technologies (JS, HTML and CSS).
- Aptitude for benchmarking and optimization.
- Love for new technologies and innovation.
- Motivated self-starter with a high attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
- Strong focus on troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Exceptional communication skills with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Hands on, persistent, creative, and humble. You get things done
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Sam Adlam , Recruitment Consultant on Sam.firstname.lastname@example.org or on +350 200 69999
IOS, Swift, ObjectiveC, React, HTML, CSS, Software Developer, IOS Developer