|Gibraltar||Salary: Up to £35000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Investment Analyst | Salary c£27 - 35k DOE and qualifications | Graduate plus 18 months to 2 years' experience | Gibraltar
SRGEurope are recruiting for a Graduate Investment Analyst to work with an established Investment Company based in Gibraltar, UK and Asia. The Graduate Investment Analyst will ideally have had a sandwich year working with a similar analytical role in trading or investment management or worked for one year post degree in a similar environment. You must be confidant in your abilities and be able to demonstrate a desire to succeed in your chosen career. You must have a natural ability to understand and read company financial information and to be able to interpret it in a commercial way for presenting to business owners/Directors. Non Graduate candidates with relevant experience and can demonstrate ability will also be considered.
The Investment Analyst will be given comprehensive on the job training.
The list of duties for the Investment Analyst are listed below but are not confined to:
- Appraisal of Company financial records to assess their viability for investments
- Compliance and Risk elements
- Accounting basics
- Investment analysis, performance statistics, assessing future performance prospects
- New acquisition prospects for the company - assessing market/product potential
The Investment Analyst will have the following attributes:
- Hold a relevant Degree with at least a second class upper grade in Maths, Statistics, Finance or Business or similar and relevant subject
- Native level English speaker
- Comprehensive English written and spoken ability
- Demonstrate a keen knowledge of the investment/finance sector
- Be happy working in both a Team environment whilst being self motivated
- All round good ability of IT, including word and Excel, Excel must be too an advanced level
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We can even help you with your relocation process read more here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
If you are an ambitious graduate then please submit your CV without delay, the client is interviewing.
Skills: Graduate | Finance | Investments | Trading | Analysis | Reporting | Excel