|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Legal & Compliance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
International Compliance Manager | Online Gaming | Gibraltar | Competitive Salary + Benefits
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an International Compliance Manager for a major player in the Online Gaming sector with a base in Gibraltar. As Compliance Manager you will be responsible for other members of the International Compliance team, ensuring you embed a compliance culture that underpins the operation, decision making and development of all aspects of the client and to ensure that regulatory and reputational risks are effectively identified, managed and escalated within the relevant International jurisdictions.
What's on offer to you?
- Competitive basic salary
- Extensive benefits including bonus
- Flexible working, 1 or 2 days from home
- Genuine career progression
What You Will Be Doing as International Compliance Manager
- Assist the Head of Compliance in the creation and maintenance of a series of policies designed to ensure compliance with the International Regulations.
- Train, mentor, develop and instruct compliance team members.
- Manage the daily workload for International compliance and ensure deadlines are met.
- Challenge existing practices and procedures and making recommendations, in accordance with local and International gambling act guidelines and industry best practice.
- Manage regulatory incident reporting and recording of risk from a compliance perspective for the all International countries.
- Act as a subject matter expert supporting various areas of the business such as Operations, Product Development and Marketing to ensure compliance and regulatory needs are met.
- Work with all areas of the business to lead the understanding of regulatory expectations, providing guidance and training to individuals and teams where necessary.
- Proactively be responsible for ensuring relevant International regulation is updated to the senior management team on strategy and risk of change.
- Implementing clear plans to mitigate any risk and take a risk based approach to opportunities from regulatory change.
- Identify Compliance process risks and design remedial action plan.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Strong leadership skills with a successful proven track record of operating and influencing within a high performing team and contributing at all levels
- Strong working knowledge of various areas of compliance, including but not limited to, AML, Fraud, Responsible Gambling, KYC, and regulatory compliance.
- Project management, organisational, and analytical skills
- Experience of working with regulators, licensing bodies and other third parties.
- Relationship builder with a reputation for integrity, evoking trust and confidence in stakeholders and colleagues
- Flexibility to manage change and meet the evolving needs of the Business on an International stage
If you are an experienced International Compliance Manager, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Director by email Angelique.email@example.com or call 0207 183 6462
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.
International Compliance Manager | Online Gaming |Regulatory Expectations |Gibraltar