|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
International Commercial Manager | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package, relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an International Commercial Manager to join a high profile online gaming company in Gibraltar.
You will lead and drive the gambling activities across all of the international markets. Reporting to the Managing Director and working with a robust team you will manage the development of existing and new international business opportunities, ensuring we develop those areas that influence KPI's.
Based in Gibraltar with regular travel to our offices in Milan, Madrid and Copenhagen.
- Take ownership for commercial operations and KPI in all non-UK markets.
- Direct responsibility of the marketing and customer experience managers in the Madrid, Milan and Copenhagen offices.
- Working closely with the MD to execute the company's strategy and business objectives.
- Working collaboratively with the compliance team.
- Maintain a performance centric culture that achieves the groups vision and provides continual growth in core KPI's
- Translate group strategy into an operational plan, sharing business objectives with the team, creating KPIs and ensuring the team have clear and agreed objectives.
- Keep fully up to speed of activity with competitors and up to speed on latest industry trends.
- Working closely with multi-functional teams including; Executive, Marketing and Customer Experience and the International technical teams.
- KPI'S - Unique daily players in all domains and new player recruitment.
- Previous experience of working in the online gambling sector
- Experience of leading change in a rapidly growing high profile business
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Natural leader who has confidence and maturity to take ownership and has a strong drive to conquer and change and grow an organisation.
- Experience working as a business partner.
- Ability to manage, grow, and develop high-performing teams.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and organisation skills.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
Customer Relationships | Gaming | Communication | Clients | Online