|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Steven Brady|
World leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in Gibraltar are recruiting for an Internal Communications Coordinator. The Internal Communications Coordinator will be the linchpin in supporting the delivery of effective communications across the whole group, specifically the digital business and to help maintain and improve colleague engagement.
Internal Communications Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management and continuous improvement of the Digital internal communication channels
- Supporting the Group Internal Communications team on a wide range of internal communications projects and initiatives
- Using a range of internal communications channels and techniques to keep colleagues across the business updated with key business information and updates
- Day to day management of personal comms channels e.g. HR matters/JIRA requests
- Using creativity and visual design to enhance and improve the impact of internal communications
- Building strong and productive relationships across the business
- Coordinating/managing logistics of internal communications events, such as Town Halls, conferences, social events and leadership visibility programmes
- Undertaking administration for the internal communications team to maximise their effectiveness
- Support the Learning & Development Manager with administration and promoting of L&D initiative
Internal Communications Coordinator Requirements:
- At least one year's experience in a communications role
- Excellent copywriting, editing and proof-reading skills, with the ability to tailor communications to suit different audiences
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Interest in and passion for sport and sports betting
- Creative flair/eye for visual design
- An interest in Learning & Development
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already talented and dedicated colleagues. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth. They have an excellent working environment.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Steven Brady, Principal Consultant on 00350 200 69999 or 0044 207 1836462 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.