|Switzerland, Switzerland||Salary: £130000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Tom Thronicker|
Senior Integration Engineer | CHF 130,000 (salary + bonus) plus benefits | Semiconductor Design Sector | Switzerland
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Senior Integration Engineer for a world leader in the RF IC Design sector from their base in Switzerland. The successful candidate will join the Parametric Test & Yield Engineering (PM&YE) unit. The role has been created as part of an expansion and restructure program and will provide an exciting career opportunity for the successful candidate.
Senior Integration Engineer Responsibilities:
Reporting directly to the PM&YE Manager, you will come from a background of working on end to end integration in a waferfab environment. You will:
- Be able to follow up electrical SPC from the perspective of the product/customer end, not just from the perspective of a single aspect of process integration, in order to improve and stabilise the product yield and processes
- Have a helicopter view of the team, being able to understand the impact of all processes across Parametric Testing, Yield Engineering, and Process Engineering
- Be involved in the group discussions about assessment of material quality
- Interact with the product and test teams to perform correlation reports between product yield and processes
- Ensure corrective actions are taken to improve the line yield and work to eliminate wafer scraps
Senior Integration Engineer Requirements:
- Engineering Degree in Physics or Microelectronics (or similar)
- A strong background in IC manufacturing processes
- At least 10 years' experience in the field, with engineering project management (preferably with FEOL integration experience)
- Fluent in English, and a high level of French, are a necessity for this position due to the multilingual nature of the team
Currently leading the way in designing some of the most advanced RFID tech in the market, including some of the smallest Bluetooth chips available, the client is a global leader in Wearables, Automotive, Healthcare, Industrial, and more.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Tom Thronicker, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999
We have a variety of jobs within the IC Design sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: Wafer, Waferfab, Integration, FEOL, Front End Of Line, SPC, Statistical Process Control, SMIF, Standard Mechanical Interface,, Parametric Test, Yield Engineering