|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benfits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
IGaming job in Gibraltar! The Insight Analyst will be responsible for providing analysis and reporting to drive company performance.
Insight Analyst Key Responsibilities:
Creating and distributing daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Querying relational databases and data manipulation using SQL
- Providing ad hoc data requests and analysis
- Optimising existing reports and procedures
- Working closely with analytics team to have full insight into business requirements, dependencies and impacts
- Strong presentation skills to effectively display data to the business
- Proactively identifying areas for improvement with existing tools
- Ability to work to timelines under own initiative
- Embracing a strong information security culture ensuring full adherence to all information security policies, practices and procedures
Insight Analyst Experience and Skills:
High level of SQL working with large datasets
- Experienced Microsoft Excel user
- Previous analytical experience
- Strong Maths, statistical, analytical background
- Self-managed strategic thinker with ability to be a strong team player
Minimum Bachelor's degree (Master's Degree preferred) in Maths, Statistics, Economics or equivalent quantitative field
- Experience of working in an online gaming environment
- Experience working with data visualisation tools such as Tableau
- Experience in other programming languages such as R or Python
Our client is an industry leader within the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company who offer fantastic career development for like minded employees who have the same drive, passion, motivation and desire to succeed.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or e-mail email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.