|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Independent Financial Adviser (IFA Qualified Level 4 or Part Qualified) - Gibraltar - Salary c£30 -40,000 plus commission
SRGEurope are recruiting for an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA, qualified CFA or Part qualified) for one of Gibraltar´s longest established Financial Advisory services and are specialists in trust and tax planning. Having recently embarked on a huge marketing campaign in the Iberian Peninsula they are seeking a number of Diploma qualified or part qualified Independent Financial Advisers IFAs, looking to provide tax led Wealth Management Solutions.
IFA Key Responsibilities:
- To maintain and develop the size and quality of the prospects, clients and intermediary network base
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by telephone, email and personal visits.
- Build profitable relationships with prospective and current clients by understanding their financial needs and providing appropriate independent solutions.
- Provide financial advice to clients across the whole spectrum of their wealth as well as discuss developments in the economy and financial markets.
- At all times provide ethical and best advice following procedures set out in the Independent Financial Advisers (IFA) manual.
- Ensure all sales and regulatory data is accurately recorded and presented in a timely manner.
- Prepare recommendation letters - clients and intermediary correspondence in line with four eyes principle.
- Provide regular portfolio performance and financial review for clients.
- Provide support and participate in marketing activities such as golf days, exhibitions and seminars.
- Ensure cross selling opportunities within the Group are maximised.
- Self-driven, with a positive outlook and a clear focus on providing high quality advice
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
- Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with all types of prospects and clients
- A good empathetic communicator well presented, with strong business acumen and accountable
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player
- Work from home an option
- Must be an excellent face-to-face, telephone and written communicator
- Able to demonstrate success and experience at achieving genuine sales targets
- Must be qualified to Diploma level 4 or part qualified satisfying FSA and FSC regulatory requirements
- Results driven with an entrepreneurial spirit and a successful sales track record
- Must be able to communicate clearly with management and colleagues
- Expected to take an active role at team meetings to progress common goals.
- Able to advise clients across the whole spectrum of their wealth as well as discuss developments in the economy and financial markets
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
The successful Independent Financial Adviser candidate will benefit from a market leading brand, large marketing budgets, administration support, and accountancy and legal connections locally and internationally.
Skills: IFA | Gibraltar | CFA |Financial Services | Trusts and Funds | Investor Wealth |HNW