|Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
INCIDENT ANALYST - Competitive Salary Plus Benefits (Relocation package typically covering moving costs, accommodation deposit and 1st months' rent, Bonus, Healthcare, Pension, 25 days holiday + Gibraltar bank holidays (approximately 12 days)) - Online Gaming - Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an Incident Analyst to join a technology led International Online Gaming Company in Gibraltar. At the forefront of innovative technology and exciting customer journey experiences, our client has attracted some of the top technical talent in the industry.
The Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for managing a triage of live issues impacting the sports channel daily using SERVICE NOW and following ITIL process.
- You will be based in the technical hub for all sports development and work closely with development cells, support teams and publishing to pick up day to day issues and ensure incident are resolved
- Take ownership of incidents from when they are reported, through to resolution
- Being a problem solver , you will carry out root cause analysis and necessary investigations and look at ways to make improvements and changes
- Whilst settling in you will have the support network to get you going, but then you will be expected to work on your own without too much supervision. You must be used to working under pressure with ease and be able to multi task and change priorities where necessary.
- In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate proof of eligibility to work in Gibraltar and hold a valid passport.
- Ideally knowledgeable of SERVICE NOW
- Experience working to ITIL process
- Experience of transitioning and managing new services into live - beneficial
- Good understanding of Linux, Unix and Apache and Windows experience.
- Experience with JSON data format, Wily and Nimsoft - Beneficial
- Sports Betting knowledge - Beneficial
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth. Whether you decide to live in Gibraltar or southern Spain you're never far from the beach, good surf and fantastic sailing hotspots. Whilst they work hard, they find plenty of time to take advantage of alfresco living too. The client offer an excellent re-location package; Help with learning the local language; 25 days holiday + Gibraltar bank holidays (approximately 12 days); a day off for your birthday and Healthcare, Life Assurance and Pension Benefits.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs within the IT sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
SKILLS: Incident Analyst, Incident, Service Now, ITIL, Linux, Unix, Apache, JSON data format, Wily, Nimsoft, Sports Betting