|City of London, London||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Legal & Compliance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
In House Paralegal - Online Gaming Sector - London Central
EU applicants may only apply
Excellent Salary on offer plus Benefits Package
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit for an experience In house Paralegal for a leading Online Gaming company expanding its legal department. The In house Paralegal sits within a specialist in house legal team and will be responsible for providing legal/commercial administrative, but also secretarial support for 2 in-house lawyers working in the technology and e-commerce business.
Depending on the international jurisdictions in which its clients operate, this necessitates the In house Paralegal working with, and oversight of, various third parties including corporate service providers, 3rd party suppliers, specialist legal solicitors, accountancy firms, lobbyists, professional associations and regulators
In House Paralegal responsibilities:
- Exceptional planning, prioritizing and organizing skills, including the ability to effectively manage multiple issues including calls, correspondence, arranging meetings, low level contracts and agreement work, preparation of invoices and other legal admin
- Drafts and/or edit legal commercial agreements such as NDA's, master services agreements, and software licensing agreements.
- Organizes, correlates and edits drafts of documents and contracts for attorneys
- Proofreads documents for changes to be made before the final copy is produced.
- Solid judgment and business acumen and understanding of business operations and corporate governance issues.
- Willing to independently assist in the processing of the company's higher volume, more routine contracts, such as non-disclosure/confidentiality agreements.
- Build on your exceptional communication skills and initiative
In House Paralegal requirements:
- Previous experience as a secretary/P.A.
- Previous experience in a law firm is a bonus but not a requirement
- Extensive previous experience in a fast-paced commercial environment;
- Excellent command of the English language (written and verbal)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good attention to detail
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office packages
- Good and accurate typing skills/speed
- Excellent organisational skills
- Resilient with the ability to work to tight deadline
- Able to work under pressure
- Comfortable dealing with confidential and sensitive documents
- Confident and able to work with minimal supervision
- Good team-worker with a flexible attitude to tasks
- Pro-active style with good initiative and personable manner
- Well-presented with the ability to work with various stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High Level of integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to work with international clients and stakeholders
Our client is a household name in the Online Gaming Industry and has a reputation for providing truly enhancing career opportunities. Their employees are characterized by there desire to succeed, team spirit and high energy. Their professionalism is of the highest order and they have a proven track record for responsible gaming.
Do you have what it takes to fulfil this In House Paralegal role?
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999 or e-mail Angelique.email@example.com
In house Paralegal | Online Gaming | e commerce | Commercial Contracts | Software Licensing Agreements