|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary plus Benefits|
|Sector: Legal & Compliance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
In House Lawyer |Commercial | £6 figure base plus bonus and benefits| Gibraltar
SRGEurope are actively recruiting for the highest calibre In-house Lawyer to join an expanding entity based in Gibraltar. The role is newly created to centralise the legal function and the successful candidate will have the required gravitas to deal with all relevant third parties as well as the Directors and Management team. The In-house Lawyer will have experience of Private Client work, Estate Planning, Corporate and Personal Tax and Project Management, particularly property transactions and corporate work. Hence, a good all round skillset required for such a key appointment.
If you are an experienced Lawyer with a minimum of 8 years post qualification experience and looking to take the next step to a senior commercial role in your career then this could be the opportunity for you.
What's on offer to you
- £6 figure Base Salary
- Bonus plus Benefits Package
- Be part of the company's Management team
- Be fundamental in building a large international company structure
What You Will Be Doing
- Support optimal structuring for different commonly owned groups (optimal for tax, regulatory compliance, risk mitigation and management efficiency basis)
- Identify, engage and manage (or support the management of, alongside the CFO) the external legal advisors and other professional advisers as required. The client operates across multiple jurisdictions.
- Maintain up to date records and compliance for each structure in approved formats (for UBO, family office management and where required external parties - for audit, regulatory requirements etc)
- Support CFO/CEO to maintain compliance of each legal entity within the UBOs investment vehicles
- Liaise as needed with legal and compliance teams of UBO related businesses
- Legal support for interactions with third parties e.g. NDAs, produce and/or review disclosures to banks, regulators
- Project manage external specialist lawyers per transaction type, mostly property transactions with investments
- Oversight of the Company Administration process alongside the Company's external provider
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- UK/Gibraltar qualified Lawyer
- Highest calibre academic achievements
- Excellent organisation skills
- Time flexible with an appreciation for achieving deadlines on transactions
- A strong personality, not afraid to voice opinions and speak your mind in a constructive manner
- Gravitas in persona
- Happy to work in a small team environment
If you are an experienced Lawyer, seeking an In-house role, away from the pressure of Law firm billings that will offer an exciting career path, this could be the challenge that you are looking get in touch with me today.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
Please send your CV without delay if you are keen to be considered for this challenging CFO opportunity with a thriving Family office. Contact Angelique Pearson FCMA ,Managing Director email@example.com or call +35020069999 for an informal discussion.
Keywords: Lawyer | In-House Lawyer | Gibraltar | Private Clients | Corporate Law |