|England||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Billy Malone|
iGaming Chat host | Competitive | Online Gaming | Stoke
SRGEurope are working with one of the biggest names in the Online Gaming industry to recruit a talented iGaming Chat host. This position will be based in our clients' fantastic Stoke offices where you will be using your experience of working with data sets, across a number of high profile international Gaming brands, to identify growth opportunities and assess the competition.
Our clients are a worldwide brand within the Online Gaming Sector, and are expanding throughout 2021 and beyond. They offer a relaxed, modern working environment, where your input is valued and you will receive all the help you need to develop your career further. If you have excellent communication skills, and want to work in a fun environment, then this could be the opportunity for you.
What's on Offer?
- Personal career development from day one and all the help you need to flourish, as part of an internationally recognised brand within Online Gaming
- An excellent working collaborative and fun working environment in a fantastic location
- A competitive salary and performance related bonus scheme
- Private medical care and a stakeholder pension scheme
What you will be doing:
- As a Chat Host, you will be the first point of contact for our Player, you will host on multi - brands
- Our community rooms provide Players with that all-important break from gaming, whilst being truly entertained and engaged. Your exciting and engaging conversation will both captivate and amuse, injecting life into our Chat rooms, encouraging our Player's to come back for more.
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for ensuring all chat guidelines are adhered to and you will need a keen eye to identify any potential gambling concerns, you will be fully equipped with our outstanding continuous training.
- The best Chat Hosts possess excellent customer service skills, are enthusiastic and find it easy to talk to people! (We encourage all personalities)
- We operate 365 days a year, 7 days a week; therefore, this role requires flexibility and shift work. The shifts are a mixture of 7.5 and 8 hours in length between 6:30am and 2:30am. We also have a dedicated nights team.
- Creative content creator to generate ideas to create content for our live or pre-recorded shows
- A passion for presenting both live and pre-recorded shows
- Knowledge of Poker, Casino, Bingo or Slots
- Awareness of online gaming
- Experience of internet communities and/or forums
- Good understanding of Social Media platforms and communication styles
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good typing, spelling, and grammatical skills
- Computer literate
- Internet savvy, able to research and source content
- Not essential but desirable - A passion for presenting and hosting live show
If you are an experienced and talented iGaming Chat host and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, then get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact email@example.com or on +350 200 69999.
iGaming Chat host | Gaming | Stoke