|Switzerland, Switzerland||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Tom Thronicker|
We have been appointed to recruit an IC Test Engineer for our clients Motion & Optical Sensing Business Unit. The client is a world leader in the RF IC Design sector, working from their base in Switzerland. The successful candidate will be an expert at working across groups both internal and external, meeting requirements in line with deadlines.
IC Test Engineer Responsibilities:
As a key part of the Motion & Optical Sensing BU, you will:
- Know how to define IC test methods and strategy
- Have a structured and organized approach to developing and verifying digital modules and functions
- Act as the technical interface with the remote design teams based in both Europe and the USA
- Be an interface with Quality, Design Services, Fab, Back-End and other Business Units across the company
- Have a strong ability to communicate with clarity and precision when interacting with external groups
- Possess prior experience in sensor-oriented IC product - this is a plus-point but not necessarily essential
- Bring strong motivation towards satisfying external customer requirements for MOS products
IC Test Engineer Requirements:
Experience in all aspects of digital IC development, from architecture definition to release to fabrication
- Solid background in digital architecture and circuit implementation
- Experience in industry leading validation approaches (UVM methodology)
- Experience with Eagle ETS tester platforms
- MS-level academic background + 3-5 years of experience in relevant field
- English to C-standard (CEFL)
The client is a semiconductor manufacturer specialized in the design and production of ultra low power, low voltage integrated circuits for battery-operated and field-powered applications in consumer, automotive and industrial areas. We have 35 years experience in the design of IC processing analog and digital signals simultaneously. The product portfolio encompasses RFID circuits, smart cards ICs, ultra-low power microcontrollers, power management, LCD drivers and displays, sensor and opto-electronic ICs, mixed-mode arrays and standard analog ICs. We manufacture not only standard circuits and ASICs, but also system solutions and modules for applications such as access control, radio frequency identification, mobile phones, mass-market consumer appliances, alarm and security systems, utility and heating meters, sensor signal processing, controlling, car immobilization, electronic automotive subsystems and many more.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Tom Thronicker, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999 or 0207 183 6462 or e-mail email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs within the IC Design sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: Motion and Sensing, IC, Sensor UHF, LF, HF, RFID, RFIC, CMOS, BLE, Bluetooth Low Energy, Wireless & Sensing, SoC