|Switzerland, Switzerland||Salary: Up to Swiss Franc115000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Tom Thronicker|
We have been appointed to recruit a Digital Verification Engineer for our client, a world leader in the RF IC Design sector, working from their base in Switzerland. The successful Digital Verification Engineer will be strong on verification methodology and join the company to drive design, methodology and best practices to positively affect the quality of product and BU bottom line.
IC Digital Verification Engineer Responsibilities:
An experienced IC Digital Verification Engineer, working in close collaboration with production support and customer teams, you will:
- Generate the industrial test patterns based on functional pattern, and develop verification strategy alongside test benches, architecture, and models
- Perform state-of-the-art ultra-low power digital design verification using UVM methodology (SystemVerilog)
- Collaborate with other client sites globally to improve synergy on methodology and share best practices
You will be given the chance to contribute to a small, dynamic, multi-cultural team, working on state-of-the-art and innovative IC verification methodology and tools.
IC Digital Verification Engineer Requirements:
A Master's or Ph.D. in electrical engineering or other computer-biased study
- 3-5 years' experience of working in industry, preferably within the semiconductor sector
- A proven track record in verification of IC, and knowledge of UVM, RTL, and other digital verification steps, as well as VHDL and System Verilog
- Analog modelling, and skills with either C++ or Python are a major plus
- Understanding of wireless systems and communications protocols would also be a benefit
- Knowledge of English is essential, French and/or another language would be a great asset
- Flexibility to travel, and work with a multicultural team setting
Currently leading the way in designing some of the most advanced RFID tech in the market, including some of the smallest Bluetooth chips available, the client is a global leader in Wearables, Automotive, Healthcare, Industrial, and more.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Tom Thronicker, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462 or e-mail email@example.com.
We have a variety of jobs within the IC Design sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: IC Verification, Python, C++, RTL, VHDL, System Verilog, UVM, Digital Verification