|Gibraltar,||Salary: Salary Competitive + full benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Rob Tully|
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a HTML Executive for a world leading International Finance businesses with one of their bases in Gibraltar.
The successful HTML Executive will join the Development Department. The role has been created as part of an expansion and restructure program and will provide an exciting career opportunity for the successful candidate.
- Giving input in innovation projects and contributing to the development of the front-end platforms and frameworks
- Representing front end engineering inside the wider development teams
- Ensure that consistent user experiences is laid out across the product suite
- Creating Landing Pages, from cutting the image till fully prepare the HTML file itself
- Implement 3rd party section (codes) in the page
- QA Web/Mob Marketing assets insure the data flow work as needed
- Strong background with HTML5, CSS3 (HTML + CSS programming - at least 1 year of experience)
- Experience creating automatically responsive webpages for mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Manage CMS
- Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends, including agile methodology and emerging best practices in the UI community.
- In-app tracking QA experience - BIG advantage
- Photoshop skills are essential
- Cross browser compatibility
- Debugging tools
- Good eye for design and GUI aesthetics
Our international client is a market leading online service provider with its subsidiary company providing its unique services out of their Gibraltar office. They are known for their strong brand presence within the Online industry with a sophisticated and progressive sales and retention focus. They offer cutting-edge value added solutions to Online industry leaders. Their Management teams have a clear idea as to what is required to make the grade within this Financial arm of the business, employees with an abundance of talent and ambition, with a true "team" orientated attitude in the work place. This is a tremendous opportunity to join this institution, full information and job specs will be provided to candidates who are interested to apply.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Rob Tully, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the IT, Mobile & Internet sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
This advert is posted by SRGEurope (www.srgeurope.com), a UK based recruitment consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our job adverts are for live jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for.