|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
HR Generalist - (Swedish) | Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits + Relocation assistance | Financial Sector | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced HR Generalist - (Swedish) for a dynamic and innovative online trading platform. Working as part of a dynamic and international team. The HR Generalist - (Swedish) will be responsible for the entire end-to-end recruitment process.
If you are positive, creative and a fearless person who loves to push the limits we want to hear from you!
HR Generalist - (Swedish) Responsibilities:
- Driving the operational and strategic recruitment process. Planning; job briefing, job ad creation, database and proactive search of candidates, screening, interviews, reference checks, feedback sessions and recruitment administration
- Build strong relationship with line managers to understand business requirements
- Identifying, assessing and driving our collaboration with external recruitment agencies and search firms
- Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures
- Process employees' requests and provide relevant information
HR Generalist - (Swedish) Requirements:
- Fluency in Swedish
- University degree in relevant field
- 1-3 years of experience as HR
- Experience from an international environment and rapid growth organisations
- Knowledge and experience of how to effectively use social media in recruitment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, written and spoken in English
Malta is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, full of history, beaches, culture and friendly people. It is easily accessible from most UK airports with a flight time of around just 3 hours. English is Malta's second official language so communication forms no problem. Summer weather is fantastic and the winters are mild. You certainly won't be bored in Malta, from hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, scuba diving, paragliding, and windsurfing or just relaxing on the beautiful beaches - there really is something for everyone.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Malta +356 277 82156, for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
HR | Swedish | Malta | Online Trading | Svenska | Recruitment |