|Manchester, Greater Manchester||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Plus car allowance and pension|
|Sector: Business Support||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
New HR job in Manchester, UK! We are looking for a highly experienced HR Business Partner to join a company with offices in Manchester. This role will involve frequent visits to offices elsewhere in the United Kingdom too, so flexibility and willingness to travel is essential.
HR Business Partner duties will include but not be limited to:
Advise and support managers with disciplinary and grievance issues
- Assist with disputes and tribunal claims, liaising with legal partners accordingly
- Support management in organisational changes such as TUPE transfers, restructures and redundancy exercises
- Assist with due diligence in preparation of company acquisitions
- Support managers with recruitment activity
- Review, develop and implement HR best practice training workshops to managers
- Coaching managers on best practice
- Keep up to date with Employment Law / legislation changes
- Review and identify improvements to HR procedures whilst ensuring full compliance with current and future regulatory requirements.
- Work with Group HR Manager to draft / introduce & regularly review HR policies and procedures in line with legislation changes
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Support the Group HR Manager with adhoc business & HR projects
- HR induction training
- MI - monitor and review MI to identify key trends and ensure appropriate action taken
HR Business Partner Requirements:
Experience in a similar HR business partner role
- Human Resources qualification
- Thorough knowledge of labour legislation
- Knowledge of all HR functions and best practices
- Exceptional people management skills and the ability to motivate mentor and develop staff.
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic company which will offer ample opportunities to progress your career and the opportunity to work with ambitious colleagues.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
SKILLS: HR, HR business partner, HR Manager, CPP CIPD, employment law, policies,