|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Business Support||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Rhona Tattersall|
HR Assistant | Online Gaming | Gibraltar | Spanish / English |Excellent salary above market rate plus benefits
SRG Europe are recruiting on behalf of our industry leading clients for an experienced HR Assistant to join their team. Our clients are one of the most well established names within the Online Gaming industry and are continuing to grow.
The HR Assistant will be assisting with all aspects of the recruitment process and the administration of the Recruitment System.
If you are an experienced HR Assistant, and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Performance (company & personal) related bonus
- 35 hour working week plus lunch hour paid (40 hours)
- 31 vacation days per calendar year including bank holidays
- Paid overtime (enhanced rate)
- Private Medical cover Worldwide
- Life Assurance & Critical Illness cover
- Company paid team outings
- Company parties twice a year with all the trimmings
What You Will Be Doing
- Administration relating to all aspects of the recruitment process for Gibraltar and Spain i.e. advertising, selection, testing, interviews, assessment, offer, vetting and on boarding.
- Administration of the Recruitment System as the super-user.
- Welcoming new starters to the Organisation (Gibraltar and Spain sites) through HR on boarding.
- Preparing and submitting ETB paperwork within the required timeframes.
- Dealing with ad-hoc employee queries face-to-face, by e-mail, Teams, or telephone.
- Taking notes of Investigatory Meetings and other ad-hoc HR meetings.
- Training administration and co-ordination.
- Assisting with theme days, parties, and other engagement activities, as an active member of the Employee Engagement Committee.
- Maintaining up-to-date employee data.
- Keeping accurate and up-to-date employee files.
- Maintaining close relations with the Spanish site management which necessitates one day trip to the office per month.
- Liaison with Spanish Asesoria to provide documents necessary for employment purposes of Ceuta employees.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Previous experience dealing with recruitment and selection.
- Fluency in Spanish.
- Familiar with various recruiting advertising platforms, i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, recruitment agencies, job boards etc.
- Familiarity with Recruitment Systems.
- High level of knowledge relating to HR legislation, processes, and practices.
- Good level of MS Office skills, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Able to deal professionally with various enquiries from members of staff in a courteous and timely manner.
- High level of empathy, discretion, and confidentiality.
If you are an experienced HR Assistant, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Rhona Tattersall on email@example.com or on +350 200 69999.
Key Words: HR Assistant | Gibraltar | Spanish | Employment Regulation | HR administration | Online Gaming