|Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
HVC / High Value Customer Manager |Spanish Speaking |Malta
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced HVC Manager for an exciting International Financial Services company based in Malta. You will be working in a small team dedicated to ensuring player safety is at the heart of everything we do. You will cover all aspects of account management, operational processes, the loyalty and rewards program, as well the player lifecycle. You will also work on delivering the objectives and overall strategy of the HVC program.
If you are an experienced HVC Manager and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Above market rate Base Salary
- Career changing opportunity with an International Organisation
What You Will Be Doing
- Help deliver a world class HVC loyalty & rewards program, aimed at rewarding the right players at the right time to generate brand loyalty and reduce churn
- Build exceptional relationships with high value clients to provide a personalised service and gaming experiences tailored to them, across all products
- Introduce a package of benefits for HVC's ensuring they receive the best customer service and experience in the industry
- Analyse and report on the HVC segments, identifying player movements and opportunities to retain and generate loyalty
- Monitor individual customer performance and ensure that bonuses, gifts and hospitality invitations are offered in accordance with business requirements and regulations
- Initiate campaigns that will drive activity for high value customers, ensuring that they are generated in a timely manner, results monitored and reported
- Maximize and enhance the customer journey and promote responsible gambling, aimed at strengthening profitable relationships
- Work alongside the Product, CS and CRM teams to increase player activity and drive turnover
- Create and implement a system to monitor the customer base for new HVC customer potential
- Improve and expand on product and industry expertise to benefit our HVC customers
- Provide regular updates on the progress of work/tasks/projects
- Work closely with the development team to tailor the product to the needs of HVC's
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Experience in similar role and can demonstrate excellent knowledge and experience in High Value customer management.
- Fluent in Spanish and English, with good skills in Excel and data platforms
- Strong analytical and communication skills, with a very strong commercial awareness and focus
- Ability to lead and manage colleagues indirectly and directly within the wider commercial team
- Ability to work under pressure while meeting deadlines and deliver to reaching performance KPI
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with a strong attention to detail and ability to present to senior stakeholders
If you are an experienced HVC Manager, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, Recruitment Consultant by email Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.