|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: £80000 - £180000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a HFT (High Frequency Trading) Developer / Programmer to join an exciting startup within the cryptocurrency sector with offices in Gibraltar. The HFT Developer / Programmer will be joining at an exciting time and working with incredibly ambitious, talented and entrepreneurial individuals whom you will report to. An attractive relocation package will be on offer to the selected candidate.
HFT Developer / Programmer Requirements:
5+ years proven experience within a developer / programmer role in a High Frequency Trading company (Banking / Hedge Funds or similar)
- Exceptional coding experience - The client uses Python (for now). Proficiency using Java, C++, Go, Rust or similar is fine.
- Linux experience
- High-performance computing and networking.
- Experience in large scale, high-performance, low-latency distributed systems is essential
- Experience architecting, deploying and maintaining mission critical systems
- Experience MySQL, NoSQL, and DynamoDB
- Candidates must hold UK/EU passports or the right to work in Gibraltar
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic start up company who is able to offer you an exciting long term career. Gibraltar is a lively city which is able to offer you an Al fresco lifestyle in the sunshine. Relocation assistance is on offer for candidates.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information or call +350 200 69999 for a chat with one of our Consultants.
SKILLS: HFT, HIGH FREQUENCY TRADING, BANKING, BANK, HEDGE FUND, CRYPTO, CRYPTOCURRENCY, PYTHON, JAVA, C++, GO, RUST, LINUX, HIGH PERFORMANCE, MySQL, NoSQL,