|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Robert Ally|
Head of Treasury | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a capable Head of Treasury. In this role based in our client's fantastic offices in the heart of Gibraltar, you will achieve and monitor all objectives of the Treasury team, meeting all deadlines in a timely and professional manner. The Head of Treasury will be responsible for banking relationships, FX and financial intermediaries
If you are an experienced Head of Treasury then this is the opportunity for you.
What's on Offer?
- A fantastic collaborative work environment in an excellent location.
- Private Healthcare that begins on day one and the option to add family members.
- A Pension Plan after successfully completing probation.
- Free language classes and wellness coaching.
- Discounts for several restaurants along with subsidised gym memberships.
- A comprehensive relocation package.
What you will be doing:
- Management of banking relationships, current and future including responsibility for new account opening documentation and maintenance of signatory rights
- Liquidity management
- Ensure cash position reports are produced and analysed on a regular basis
- Ensure short term cash forecasts are created on a regular basis and that cash is managed at currency level in order to meet the day to day cash obligations of the group
- Ensure sufficient funds are available to meet working capital and capital investment requirements
- Review long term cash forecast prepared by FP&A, linked to FX Strategy
- Production of bank covenant reporting as and when required
- Owner of cash movement policy throughout the group, including reconciling intercompany
- Responsible for all Accounts Payable
- Updating the Treasury Policy for the Group and ensuring compliance.
- To identify and recommend the use of hedging instruments to minimize the group exposure to FX fluctuations
- Identifying areas and processes for improvement and subsequent implementation of such improvements and ensuring that best practice procedures are implemented and maintained.
- Identifying and implementing KPIs for all areas of responsibility
- To lead a project from a Treasury perspective to source and implement a Treasury Management system
- Support the Group Financial Controller and the CFO with any ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Previous Treasury experience including knowledge of FX hedging and Treasury Management Systems
- Confident in running or creating an internal treasury team
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) or qualified by experience
- Have experience in leading a team and dealing with senior members of the finance and wider management team
- Strong understanding of financial principles
- Previous experience of accounting software, preferably an ERP solution
- Self-motivated with attention to detail.
- Strong communicator at all levels and across a management team with varying financial management skills.
- Ability to work to tight timelines.
- Previous experience within the online gaming industry is highly desirable.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, Recruitment Consultant on Robert.Ally@srgeurope.com or on +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltarF
X | Treasury | Gaming | ACCA | CIMA | ERP