|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Healthcare and relocation|
|Sector: iGaming & Crypto Careers, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Rob Tully|
Head of Studio | Salary competitive depending on experience Plus benefits, Healthcare, Pension scheme and relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Head of Studio who will represent the design resource for our clients Sportsbook strategy. They will assist in the day-to-day management of design projects.
HO Studio responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and direction to the team cultivating a culture where continuous improvement is embraced.
- Provide development, coaching, objectives and goal setting, performance management and other people policies as required from time to time; ensure team is motivated, productive and fully compliant with all regulations, legislation.
- Schedule and delegate all Creative requests to the team ensuring briefing forms are adequately completed as per the agreed criteria, and ensuring high standards of work throughout all the team's deliverables, with all due dates are met and tasks prioritized in line with business requirements.
- Working with the Creative Production team to triage all creative requests and prioritize/plan all creative/content activity for the business.
- Maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders and establish good, effective communication levels required to provide effective creative advice and guidance to clients.
- Track all Creative tasks through the workflow management system to ensure the smooth flow of work through design studio and client, ensuring a successful feedback & iteration process through to sign off.
HO Studio experience:
- Creative or Marketing Studio management experience, agency or client-side
- Senior level at a Managerial Studio resource role
- Creative or marketing qualification degree level or similar.
- Exceptional software skills and strong knowledge of development languages; ability to learn/adapt skills to changing technology landscape
- Strong financial and cost control skills
- Very strong communications skills (written, verbal and presentational)
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Tully, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.